Date(s) - Jan 1, 2014 until 31 Dec 2014
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Italian government Bursaries for foreign and I.R.E. students
Applications for the Academic Year 2013/2014
ITALIAN BURSARY PROGRAMME OFFERED TO FOREIGN AND IRE
(Italians Resident Abroad) STUDENTS
Public announcement for Academic Year 2013/2014
The “Special Projects” bursary programme is expected to be published here by the end of May 2013.
The “Special Projects” application deadline for the Academic Year 2012/2013 was July 15th, 2012.
- Italian language proficiency is a determining factor in being accepted for study in Italy and for being awarded a bursary. A B2 level “Certificate of Italian as a foreign language” must be submitted. Many Italian Cultural Institutes around the world offer Italian language courses and have language proficiency testing facilities. Check the Network of Italian Cultural Institutes for more information.
- Before submitting their applications prospective applicants to Italian bursaries must contact the university or institution in Italy where they intend to study. They are advised to be as fully informed as possible about the institution and course of study of their choice.
- For more information about studying in Italy check the M.I.U.R. website: http://www.study-in-italy.it/index.html and http://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/.
- For the Academic Year 2012/2013 this was the Public announcement of Italian Bursary Programme offered to foreign and I.R.E. students (Versione italiana)
- Requirements to extend or renew the Italian bursary after year 1. are specified in the Memorandum for Bursary Holders
- Countries, whose students may apply to Italian bursaries, appear on the Recipient Country List
- This is the List of the Special Projects (in Italian only) admitted to specific bursary programmes.
- Applicants may obtain country-specific information from the Italian diplomatic mission or Italian Cultural Institute in their country of origin, either in person or from the institutional websites. Contact details for Italian foreign missions abroad are available at Italian Embassies or Consulates Abroad
Helpful information for bursary-holders.
- Memorandum for bursary holders in Italy
- Procedures for bursary payments
- Accident/Health Insurance Policy
- List of Country Contacts at the Office VII, DGSP, MAE, Rome